Sunday, April 22, 2007

The End

My favorite assignment was the work we did involving 12 Angry Men. I thoroughly enjoyed that movie and analyzing aspects about it. Least favorite thing was the LRO...I know it's required, but it's still lame.

With out a doubt the blog more than covered the use of technology in this course. And the War and Rhetoric assignment took it to the next level. Chatting with students from ours and other classes allowed us to view more opinions than a group discussion in class would allow.

I think going over the songs in class was helpful in more ways than one. For starters, I hadn't listened to any of the songs, so it makes the words come alive. It was also interesting to see so many views people have on such a massive subject. Each one is so unique. It was a good assignment.

1 comment:

Erin M. said...

Thank you for the feedback, and thank you for being a consistently active member of our class - very helpful to me and others. You've done a fabulous job this semester - enjoy your summer!