Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Persuasion
I am here to talk to you about seeing the movie Happy Feet. I know what your thinking, talking penguins, CGI animation for kids, and a less than believable plot line; this movie is not for me. But to that I say rubbish! This movie is for kids, adults, and yes even college students. Not only did this movie have hip up beat music featuring popular bands such as The Beatles and Queen, but it also has the classic hero’s journey. A young emperor penguin sets out on a quest to see why there has been a fish shortage for the past few years. On his journey, he meets five smaller penguins and a wise guru penguin who help him in his journey. With his new friends, he travels across the Antarctic to solve the mystery of the lack of fish. With all of these key features in one movie, it’s hard to say no to such a wonderful film. Hopefully, after reading this blog, you will seriously consider seeing the movie Happy Feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment