http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsLITgWzTI
This commercial was paid for by careerbuilder.com.
Of all the commercials that aired during the Super Bowl, this was my favorite. I thought it was so funny watching grown men dressed up in office supply armor outfits duke it out in the middle of the jungle. Seeing them with binders on their heads and computer parts all over their body was so humorous. And the idea that grown men would be fighting for a promotion in the middle of the forest looking so ridiculous was absurdly hilarious. Also, for a commercial, the camera shots were very cinematic. With a shaky, unsure nature, the camera man was able to make it seem like this was actually an intense battle that was happening in the middle of the woods. I thoroughly enjoyed this commercial along with the beard comb over, but that's another blog I suppose. Let me know which was your favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment