Thursday, February 15, 2007

Debate-etabeD

Needless to say, I had a lot of fun during the debate. When my group members asked me to be the spokes person, I was honestly quite flattered. I see myself as a goofy person who just wants to have fun and make people laugh while doing it, so for them to choose me made me very happy. I figured if they wanted me to be the first and last speaker, I would try to make them laugh as well as throw some big words around. Which I do believe I did. Overall, I think our group just had a lot of fun with the project. Personally, I have never been in a debate situation before so doing this activity was fun and exciting. The groups main goal was just to present our key ideas and not worry too much on winning. However, it was nice when we did in fact win.

No comments: