Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Superphrase
Without a doubt, I would love to play a game of Catchphrase with the man of steel himself, Superman. Superman is pretty much my favorite super hero of all time and I think it would make my universe if I could play a game of Catchphrase with him. Superman may be an alien from another world, but since he has been here, he has developed an unrivaled love for humanity rivaled by no one else. The fact that he dedicates his life to protecting people is quite noble. This endless toil to keep humans safe is precisely the reason I believe he deserves a short break with a quick game of Catchphrase. You may be asking yourself, "what's so special about Catchphrase?" I can simply reply, "it's my favorite game of all time." What's not to like? You can play with 2 people or a whole group of friends, it can be played anywhere at anytime, and the rules are quite simple to understand and pick up. It takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master (although that is the Othello board game tag line, I still think it's fitting.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment