Monday, February 26, 2007
*THE TITLE OF THIS POST WAS CENSORED. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE*
Let me start by saying that I love Family Guy. Having two days of class devoted to watching both Family Guy and Robot Chicken was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoy watching both satires and parodies and think that you couldn't have made better choices. The Family Guy episode addressed such a great issue. Why do we need to focus on making everyone happy when that is clearly impossible. It's not like Family Guy singles anyone one person out and continually mocks them, instead they make fun of almost everyone and every walk of life. Everyone has flaws and it's impossible to make everyone happy. So to them I say, "Get over it! Stop being offended over the dumbest things!" Unfortunately in our oh-so politically correct world, we can't exactly say the things that we want or the things that everyone is thinking. However, this is just me venting on something that almost definitely won't change. I could be wrong and I could be the only one who thinks like this, but I doubt it. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, you FCC'd your title. Creative:)
I'm glad you enjoyed the satire and parody cartoons - it's a good way to liven up a lecture. I am in agreeance with you on many of your points, and have been in silent combat with the FCC over their music restrictions... Yes, let us not rant the night away, but glad you enjoyed the classes.
Post a Comment